COVID Reader is an application that allows you to read and analyze detailed data from your Digital COVID Certificates (European model).
This tool is great for those who want to know more detail about your Digital COVID Certificate.
With this app, you have access to detailed data, such as:
- Name of the person on the certificate
- Date of birth
- Country issuing the certificate
Digital signature data:
- Issue and expiration dates
- Issuing country
- X5T SHA-256 for the public key used to check your certificate
In case of vaccination:
- Vaccine dose
- Type of the vaccine
- Vaccine product
- Vaccine manufacturer
- Vaccination date
- Vaccination country
- Vaccine certification Issuer
In case of testing:
- Type of the test
- Test name
- Date and time of the sample collection
- Result of the test
- Testing centre
- Testing country
- Testing certification issuer
In case of recovery:
- Date of the positive result
- Country where it recovered
- Recovery issuer
- Recovery valid from
- Recover valid until
About the certificate
- Unique Certificate ID
In case any field of the reading certificate has an error, or some date of the certificate has expired, the app will indicate the certificate as containing an issue, but even so, it will show the fields that can be read and will indicate where the issues are.
The analysis considered by the system to show a certificate as “NO ISSUES FOUND” or “ISSUE FOUND” are:
- Validation of issuing country according to keys present at “Trust List” tab
- Validation of issued and expiration dates
- Validation of the number of doses
- Validation of the recovered start date
- Validation of the recovered expiration date
- Validation of the type of the test - NAA or fast test (immunoassay)
- Test result validation
- Validation of test validity by the type of the test
This app allows users to see the "Certificate Trust List" used to analyse their COVID Digital Certificates, being able to know from which countries the certificates can be read and which keys are being used to analyse the certificates.
It is also possible that you configure the tests expiration date (validity) for the reading certificates according to existing rules in your country or for countries you are planning to visit.
This application has been independently developed and is not affiliated with any Member States of the European Union or other countries that adopted this certificate model. It is based on open and publicly available standards, with the aim of assisting in the analysis of Digital COVID Certificate (DCC) information.
This software does not store or share any info about the read certificates. It also doesn't ask for your location or sends you notifications!
IMPORTANT: This application DOES NOT guarantee the security of the holder of the Digital COVID Certificate in relation to COVID-19, nor its identity, serving ONLY to analyze the Digital COVID Certificate, based exclusively on keys present at "Trust List" tab. This app IS NOT responsible for any incorrectly validated certificate.